Security analysts in law enforcement, military and commercial settings spend too much time collecting and collating data across different public and private sources. Their time would be much better spent analyzing the real threats so they can respond rapidly and effectively. SureView Analytics delivers a dramatically different experience: By employing virtual data warehousing, federated search, powerful algorithms for automated information discovery and intuitive workflow tools, security analysts gain the ability to respond to cyber threats, fraud, other criminal activity and even terrorism as they’re happening — not hours, days or months later.
Features & benefits
SureView Analytics has been designed from the ground up to be easy to use and to enable rapid collaboration across teams. Its sophisticated data visualization tools enable your analysts to interactively expose patterns, trends and anomalies hiding in large amounts of complex data:
- Link Analysis — Easily uncover clusters of information or key individuals and their relationship to suspicious events
- Temporal Analysis — Quickly recognize a change in behavioral patterns or unusual conduct needing further investigation
- Geospatial Analysis — Unearth an unknown relationship or the importance of information based on geographic correlations
- Statistical Analysis — Identify unexpected peaks in activities or values
- SureView Analytics also includes faceted and tactical searching for selective information discovery using visual search filters, as well as alerting functionality and an integrated intelligence database that supports secure information sharing.