STATISTICA Base is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
- Descriptive Statistics, Breakdowns, and Exploratory Data Analysis
- Basic Statistics from Results Spreadsheets (Tables)
- Interactive Probability Calculator
- T-Tests (and other tests of group differences)
- Frequency Tables, Crosstabulation Tables, Stub-and-Banner Tables, Multiple Response Analysis
- Multiple Regression Methods
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Distribution Fitting
Statistica Data Miner
- Data Mining with STATISTICA offers a wealth of options and techniques not available in competing products. These features can be critical to maximize ROI in a competitive environment.
- STATISTICA Data Miner can be used by novices, and even offers automatic model builder and wizard-like “Data Miner Recipes,” yet offers the most comprehensive selection of methods and techniques for experts to solve even the most complex problems
- STATISTICA Data Miner is the most versatile data mining tool available, giving you all the right tools to gain critical business/process insights quickly, and to act on those insights (“deploy”) for instant ROI
- STATISTICA Live Score®, an optional data mining tool, provides an efficient method of deploying data mining models.
- STATISTICA Data Miner is optimized for use with large data files and with the latest version has been enhanced further to speed computation time and improve scalability and performance. The tools process extremely large data files efficiently by extensive use of multithreading.
- The most comprehensive and effective system of user-friendly tools for the entire data mining process – from querying databases to generating final reports.
- To the best of our knowledge, STATISTICA Data Miner contains the most comprehensive selection of data mining methods available on the market; e.g., by far the most comprehensive selection of clustering techniques, neural networks architectures, classification/regression trees (also called recursive partitioning methods), multivariate modeling (including MARSplines, Support Vector Machines), association and sequence analysis (an optional add-on), and many other predictive techniques; even methods for advanced/true simulation and optimization of models are provided
- STATISTICA Data Miner also provides the largest selection of graphics and visualization procedures of any competing products, to enable effective data exploration and visual data mining
- STATISTICA Data Miner can process, read, and write data from virtually all standard file formats, can directly access and process/score databases (even without performing explicit import/export operations), and it can import and export files from legacy (or competing) products
- STATISTICA Data Miner also provides the most effective data pre-processing, cleaning, and filtering tools for effective feature selection from among thousands (or even a million) of candidate predictors, automatic optimal binning, options to merge multiple data sources, align data based on multiple criteria including time-stamps at unequal intervals (data aggregation), deal with missing data, remove duplicate records, outliers, etc.
- STATISTICA Data Miner provides effective wizards (Data Miner Recipes) to get to useful results solutions quickly; STATISTICA Data Miner also provides the familiar workspace drag-and-drop interface to create custom workflows, allows interactive detailed drill down into specific intermediate and final results, and is fully programmable and customizable
Statistica Text Miner
As most users familiar with text mining already know, real-world data comes in a variety of forms, not always organized or easily ready to analyze. Text mining digs for the underlying information not readily apparent in traditional structured data. These data sources can be extremely large as well. STATISTICA Text Miner is optimized and has recently been further enhanced for working with such data.
- Analyze the contents of Web pages. For example, users can automatically process and summarize all Web pages of particular companies, message boards, etc.
- Include unstructured notes in predictive data mining projects. For example, users may include responses to open-ended interview questions, patients’ own descriptions of medical symptoms, etc. in data mining projects involving the clustering of patients and symptoms.
- Analyze large document repositories. For example, users may analyze repositories of documents such as narratives of insurance claims, etc., to include such information in fraud detection projects.
Statistica Quality Control
STATISTICA Quality Control Charts features a wide selection of quality control analysis techniques with presentation-quality charts of unmatched versatility and comprehensiveness. It is uniquely ideal for both automated shop-floor quality control systems of all types and levels of complexity (see also STATISTICA Enterprise Server) as well as sophisticated analytic and quality improvement research. A selection of automation options and user-interface shortcuts simplify routine work and practically all of the numerous graph layout options and specifications can be permanently modified (saved as system default settings or as reusable templates).
Finally, STATISTICA Quality Control Charts includes powerful and easy to use facilities to custom design entirely new analytic procedures and add them permanently to the application, and those options are particularly useful when quality control analyses need to be integrated into existing data collection/monitoring systems.
- Standard quality control charts
- Multivariate charts
- Interactive, analytic brushing and labeling of points
- Assigning causes and actions
- Flexible, customizable alarm notification system
- Supervisor and operator mode; password protection
- Organization of data
- Short run charts
- Chart options and statistics
- Non-normal control limits and process capability and performance indices
- Other plots and Spreadsheets
- Real-time QC systems; external data sources
Statistica Enterprise Server
STATISTICA Enterprise Server is built using open architecture and includes .NET-compatible development kit tools (based entirely on industry standard syntax conventions such as VB Script, C++/C#, HTML, Java, and XML) that enable IT department personnel to customize all main components of the system or expand it by building on its foundations, for example, by adding new components and/or company-specific analytic or database facilities.
As mentioned above, the STATISTICA Enterprise Server is provided with Web browser-based user interfaces (in the form of simple-to-navigate and easy-to-use dialogs) enabling you to specify analyses and review results. Tools are provided to customize these dialogs and easily set up new user interfaces or to add new functions. For example, a simple dialog with only three buttons can be created in the browser, and clicking each button will run a series of analyses and generate a detailed report. STATISTICA Enterprise Server applications add a new dimension and an endless array of possibilities to the entire line of STATISTICA Data Analysis, Data Mining, and Quality Control/Six Sigma software.
The system is compatible with all major Web server software platforms (e.g., UNIX Apache and Microsoft IIS), works in both Microsoft .NET and Sun/Java environments, and does not require any changes to the existing firewall and Internet/Intranet security systems.
- Analytic s
- A Broad Choice of Analytic Facilities and Configurations
- Two Common Categories of Web-based Analytics
- Functionality and Applications
- Advantages of Multithreading Technology
- User Interface
More Information at