TI-Nspire Lab Cradle
The TI-Nspire Lab Cradle combines with the Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire™ and a selection of more than 50 data collection sensors to take science teaching and learning into new dimensions of student engagement and visualization of concepts.
- Available ports on cradle: three analog and two digital sensor ports, one mini-USB port for computer connectivity or power supply
- Supported by the Vernier DataQuest App on TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire handhelds and software. The Vernier DataQuest App offers:
- Wide variety of analysis tools
- Ability to create a hypothesis graphically using the Draw Prediction feature
- Ability to replay data collection experiments at various rates to encourage class-wide analysis and discussion
- 32 MB of storage space for large amounts of data
- Capture up to 100,000 samples per second
- Compatible with all TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS handhelds (except when the TI-84 Plus keypad is installed on the TI-Nspire with Touchpad handheld)
- Powered by the TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery
- Supports nearly all Vernier Software and Technology™ data collection sensors
- Can be used with TI-Nspire handhelds, TI-Nspire software or in standalone mode
- Flexible charging options: wall adapter, USB cable to computer, TI-Nspire Cradle Charging Bay.
- Collect data with up to 5 channels simultaneously
- LEDs that show battery status and data collection activity
- Can be attached to a lanyard for greater portability
The CBR 2 motion sensor is TI's answer to an easy, affordable data collection device! Designed for teachers who want their students to collect and analyze real-world motion data, such as distance, velocity and acceleration. Great for algebra through calculus and statistics, physical science and physics.
- Pivoting sensor head (0o - 180o).
- Measures object distance from 0.5 m - 6 m(1.5 ft - 19 ft).
- Compute 1st and 2nd derivatives (velocity and acceleration) on collected distance data.
- Collects up to 512 data points.
- Rugged construction: designed to withstand classroom use.
- Lightweight and comfortable hand-held operation.
- Versatile mounting options with standard camera tripod mounting socket and removable multipurpose clamp which accommodates surfaces of 0" - 2" thickness.
- Self-contained application programs are multipurpose and menu-driven, offering simplicity for the novice and flexibility for the accomplished user.
- Status indicators: red/green visible; dual-tone audible (can be disabled).
- Choice of units: feet or meters.
The TI-Nspire family of handhelds works seamlessly with the Vernier EasyLink USB interface to make data collection fun, faster, more accurate and more intuitive to users. EasyLink individually connects more than 40 standard Vernier sensors to the USB port of any TI-Nspire graphing calculator.
Vernier Probe and Sensor
The advantages of Vernier sensors include the low price, high quality, use with a variety of computer and calculator platforms, and support materials that provide for ease of use.
- Low-g Accelerometer
- 25-g Accelerometer
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Blood Pressure Sensor
- Charge Sensor
- CO2 Gas Sensor
- Conductivity Probe
- Current Probe
- Differential Voltage Probe
- Digital Control Unit
For more information please visit: http://vernier.com
More information at