Associated Data Analyst
- Working Experience of at least 3 – 4 years in implementing Analytical and Data Visualization ~ Tableau solution is a must. Only those with working experience would be considered.
- Working Experience at least 3 years in Tableau and Phyton is a must Degree or Master in Analytics, Data science / Statistics / Artificial Intelligence / Computer Science or any related fields.
- Experience a good knowledge of using tableau desktop, Tableau Prep and Tableau server in big data analytics or Data Analytic projects.
- Working or knowledge in any related field of Big Data/ Data Analytics.
- Strong Communication skills, independent attitude and a desire to work in a team environment,
- Statistical mindset exceptional analytics and problems solving skill.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Handle Analytics Solution such a (Tableau is a must), PowerBI, Spotfire, Cognos Analytics, InstaBi, SAS Visuals.
- Certification in Tableau and PowerBI is preferred.
- Knowledge in handling tableau data crap is an advantage.
- Handle Data Science processes using solution such as Altrery, SASMiner, IBM Watson Studio, Tibco Spotfire Data Science and Rapidminer.
- Experience in implementing government industries is advantages.
- Assist In implementation and consulting which is:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates and deletion.
- Creating and cleaning data sources, transform and mine data.
- Leverage analytics to identify data patterns or build analytics.
- Integrating Big Data Analytics with spotial Analytics.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata.
- Build Data visualization in dashcloud application to display reports.
- Generating reports from single or multiple system.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.