Powerful statistical, time series, forecasting, and modeling tools through using eViews.
- Quickly and efficiently manage your data
- Perform econometric and statistical analysis
- Generate forecasts or model simulations
- Produce high quality graphs and tables for publication
Eviews version 12 is now available for purchase!
Estimation • Forecasting • Statistical Analysis Graphics • Data Management • Simulation
Econometrics & Statistics
Graphs, Tables & Spools
EViews 12 – New Features. New Solutions.
- LASSO Variable Selection
- Auto/GETs Variable Selection
- Outlier and Indicator Detection
- Elastic-Net Enhancements
- Cross-Sectionally Dependent Panel Unit Root Tests
- Panel Cluster Standard Errors
- GARCH Enhancements With FIGARCH
- ENET Enhancements
- Model Enhancements
- VAR/VEC Impulse Response Bootstrap Standard Errors
- Factor Model Factor Selection
- And more!
- DBNomics Database Support
- OECD Database Support
- SDMX and EIA Database Improvements
- Graph and Geomap Animation
- X-Y Error Bars
- JSON Based File Format
- Markdown Language Support
- And more!
What Our Clients Say
Data is useless without analysis. Eviews provides us the analytical tools to better manage data.
I am using EViews for the last 10 years and surely it’s a great software for econometrics. It’s easy to operate and compatible with excel. New features in EViews 11, such as mixed frequency VAR, Bayesian VAR modeling are first in an econometric software. Highly recommended for the researchers
EViews is a very powerful and flexible software for timeseries modeling and forecasting. It provides a wide range of sophisticated analytical tools which are extremely beneficial for researchers. It’s user interface with menu driven features makes it quite user-friendly. I use EViews very frequently for analytical works. For macroeconomic modeling and diagnostics, I prefer using EViews rather than any other software.