Big Data Analytics (BDA) ManagerVacancy
- Provide technical leadership in Data Analytics, and lead a team for the implementation of Data Analytics solutions.
- Work alongside Project Managers, Technical BDA Managers, and solution consultants in the delivery of end-to-end solution to the customer.
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new operational support applications in the area of IOT (Internet of Things) and ‘Big Data Analytics’.
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the delivery and deployment of Data Analytics solutions.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Establishes technical standards and program documentation requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Analytics, IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience is a must in government project related to Solution Software and Hardware Sales
- Experience in database, visualization software, ML language like python R and deep learning.
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDBMS, etc. an advantage
- Experience in cloud services is an advantage
- Hands-on implementation or integration or system development experience is a must
- Good knowledge and implementation experience in Windows/ LINUX Operating Systems, Security, Network Architecture and GIS solutions is an
- Familiar with Government agencies is an added advantage
- Excellent communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English and interpersonal skills
- Proactive team player who is highly motivated and works well within a fast pace environment
- Own transport vehicle required
- Self -motivated with the ability to work independently