The graphic designer is the key person in charge of executing the company’s design campaigns.
He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process. It is therefore essential that he/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Marketing/Sales team to brainstorm and implement marketing campaigns.
• Create interesting, sleek-looking, and dynamic image content for postings on social media channels and newsletters.
• Create media for various advertising including but not limited to digital publishing ads,
Google Ads, and various traditional publishers.
• Assist Marketing in social media content scheduling and monitoring of all social media accounts.
• Stay on top of digital trends, best practices in digital media, and design.
• Any other tasks as assigned by your immediate superiors.
• Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere
Pro, After Effects, XD, Indesign)
• Has a keen eye for futuristic, modern, and clean designs, and is passionate about creating eye-catching designs.
• Good command of written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• We are looking for candidates that possess at least a diploma or professional certification in
either Creative Multimedia or Graphic Design from an accredited institution.
• Having a portfolio and a proven track record of successfully executed digital marketing
campaigns greatly increase the probability of being hired.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Good communication skills, discipline, hardworking, detail-oriented, high dedication and
care for the business
For interested candidate please send your resume/CV to [email protected]