BA II Plus
– Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
– Amortization schedules
– Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
– Depreciation with four different methodologies
– Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
– Second key feature to calculate terms fast
The BA II Plus™ calculator is approved for use on the following professional exams:
– Chartered Financial Analyst®* exam
– GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)† exam
– Certified Management Accountants®‡ exam
- Easy-to-read, 10-digit display
- Prompted display shows current variable label and values.
- Calculate IRR and NPV for cash-flow analysis
- Store up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
- Time-value-of-money function
- Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings.
- Depreciation schedules
- Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
- Interest rate conversions
- Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates.
- Impact-resistant protective cover with quick reference card included
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
- Hard plastic, color-coded keys
- One-line, 10-digit display