Data is the new currency of great business outcomes and successful initiatives. Whether it’s mapping cancer genes, providing better public services, understanding customers or any number of endeavors that depend on data, Hortonworks makes the seemingly impossible possible.
Our hybrid cloud architecture allows customers to govern, secure and manage data of any kind, at any scale, for any workload, in the cloud or on premises—throughout its entire lifecycle. Our 100% open-source solutions give organizations the freedom to innovate faster, without the restrictions of proprietary software.
Hybrid Data Platforms, DataPlane Applications
- Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) helps enterprises gain insights from structured and unstructured data. It is an open source framework for distributed storage and processing of large, multi-source data sets. HDP modernizes your IT infrastructure and keeps your data secure—in the cloud or on-premises—while helping you drive new revenue streams, improve customer experience, and control costs.
- Hortonworks DataFlow (HDF) is a scalable, real-time streaming analytics platform that ingests, curates and analyzes data for key insights and immediate actionable intelligence. DataFlow addresses the key challenges enterprises face with data-in-motion—real-time stream processing of data at high volume and high scale, data provenance and ingestion from IoT devices, edge applications and streaming sources.
- Hortonworks DataPlane is a portfolio of data applications that enable businesses to discover, manage, govern and optimize their data across hybrid environments. DataPlane consists of a unified platform and an extensible set of applications, including:
-Data Lifecycle Manager
-Data Steward Studio
-Streams Messaging Manager
-Data Analytics Studio
All these applications operate on top of the platform. DataPlane serves as a management layer across a company’s clusters, whether they are on-premises or in the cloud.
- Hortonworks Cybersecurity Platform (HCP) is a real-time security analytics platform that ingests, normalizes, enriches, triages, and manages application and security data at scale. At the prime intersection of big data and machine learning, HCP helps you gain a single view of risks, automate threat detection, and streamline operations to overcome personnel shortage for your security operations.
- Hortonworks provides an accelerated path to the cloud. We offer open source stream processing and stream analytics as well as unified security and governance, accompanied by unmatched support services from the open source big data experts.
Our 100% open source approach removes vendor lock-in, giving customers and partners freedom to choose the storage and compute fabric that makes sense at any time for any workload.
- Finance and Banking
- Any Industry that has a lot of data
- IT Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Database Administrators