New NvivoThe #1 software for Qualitative Data Analysis (QDA) experience. NVivo helps you discover more from your qualitative and mixed methods data. Uncover richer insights and produce clearly articulated, defensible findings backed by rigorous evidence. Enquire Now
Whether you want to explore an issue, understand or explain a phenomenon or develop a theory, NVivo is designed to help you make sense of your information. NVivo is different to statistical or quantitative software which analyzes numerical data but it looks at qualitative information. NVivo helps you to organize and manage your information, explore your information, identify theme, understands your material and visualize and share your findings by removing manual tasks like classifying, sorting and arranging information. NVivo is designed to support a wide range of research methods, including grounded theory, phenomenology and discourse analysis. From initial literature reviews and project design, through to analysis and reporting.
By using NVivo, you can quickly understand key concepts and sentiment in large volumes of text using automated insights. In a matter of minutes, automated insights can detect and organize themes, and positive and negative sentiment in your data. Develop preliminary results at the start of a project, or validate your thinking as you work.
QSR International Pty Ltd
- QDA Experience – Introducing the most intuitive NVivo yet, featuring a new interface with streamlined navigation and a simplified ribbon.
- Code Faster Than Ever – We’ve made coding more effective and efficient by introducing new coding capabilities and options for viewing coding stripes.
- MS Office Integration – An NVivo – Office Integration allows you to use Word or Excel on any device to collect data and seamlessly send it to NVivo in a few clicks.
- Cloud Collaboration – NVivo Collaboration Cloud enables team members to share projects, no matter where in the world they may be working.
- NVivo for Education – Facilitate advanced analysis that leads to new knowledge and wider publishing.
- NVivo for Government – Evaluate and communicate program, community and policy impact with clear evidence.
- NVivo for Commercial – Identify ways to evaluate and increase the impact of not-for-profit programs and initiatives.
- Service Industries
- Research Institution
Enquire About This Product
No shortCode found
No post found