TI-Nspire CX is a graphing calculator that is capable of plotting graphs, solving simultaneous equations, and performing other tasks with variables. TI-Nspire CX are also programmable, allowing the user to create customized programs, typically for scientific/engineering and education applications. TI-Nspire CX have large displays in comparison to standard 4-operation handheld calculators, TI-Nspire CX also typically display several lines of text and calculations at the same time.
TI-Nspire CX CAS
Texas Instrument Incorporated
- Rechargeable battery
- Built-in functionality and application
- Data Collection
- TI-Nspire CX Teacher or Student software to project a representation of the calculator’s display to the entire class
- Programming capability
- Extend to TI-Navigator System and TI-Innovator System
- Enter value in proper notation
- Can perform numeric and symbolic equation (CAS).
- Non-Profit organization
PSAT*, SAT*, and ACT® college entrance exams, AP* Exams that allow or require a graphing calculator, IB exam
Enquire About This Product