Project Manager (Big Data Analytics)Vacancy
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of any documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Geographic Information System or Data Analytics or any related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding and experience of implementing project management methodologies such as AGILE method
- Experience as an IT project manager or BDA / GIS project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years working experience is a must