- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile and web functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, web applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile and web apps
- Constantly innovate app and web app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web and mobile applications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Data Science/AI or any IT related fields with at least 2 years of working experience
- Experience in Mobile App Development is a must
- Have a portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries, SDK and APIs
- Experience in JMS, XML, XSLT, WSDL is an advantage
- Experience in ASP, PHP, HTML, CSS and Dot Net is an advantage
- Experience in using REST JSON plugin for implementing REST web services is an advantage
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDBMS, etc. an advantage
- Experience in cloud services is an advantage
- Hands-on implementation or integration or system development experience is a must
- Good knowledge and implementation experience in Windows/ LINUX Operating Systems, Security, Network Architecture and GIS solutions is an advantage.
- Strong problem solving, analytical & forward thinking skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and work under pressure.
- Highly results oriented.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.