Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Business Professionals: Don’t miss out! Sign up now to secure your spot with MSU’s 100% online Master Certificate in Business Analytics. Build the confidence to use business analytics to make smarter business decisions. Set yourself apart, enroll today.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Python Multi-Threading vs Multi-Processing
- 21 Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English – Part 4
- Grouping Points: Drawing polygons around groups of points in ggplot
- Applying Machine Learning Techniques in Quantitative Finance +
- What Is Your Favorite Python Library For Visualizing Geospatial Data?
- The Word2Vec Algorithm
- Question: Statistics Cheatsheets
- Question: 1099 C2C contracts for Data Scientists?
- Updated: Difference Between Business Intelligence and Data Science
- Becoming a Billionaire Data Scientist vs Struggling to Get a $100k Job – What is the difference?
- The Two (Conflicting) Definitions of AI
- The Startup Founder’s Guide to Analytics
- Why is Eye-Tracking really important for Market Research?
- Using Hypothesis Development Canvas to Predict Golden State Warrior Victories
- 97% of Countries Have Open Data – But is That the Whole Story?
- Data Analytics. AI. ML. What’s the Difference?
- True Automation: A Data Scientist’s Perspective
- Big Data In Real Estate Industry
- Big Data Visualization: How AR and VR Is Transforming Data Interpretation
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
From our Sponsors
- Agile Data Mastering: O’Reilly Report
- AI: Combating Customer Churn
- Machine Learning: 10 Exciting Developments
- Clean Data & Accurate ML Models – Dec 18
- AI and ML: Connected Intelligence Solutions – Dec 11
- Data Prep for DataOps: How to Select & Deploy – Dec 12
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes (members only)
- New Book: Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective (members only)